Fluoroplastic centrifugal pump has many advantages. It is divided into two main centrifugal pumps: IHF centrifugal pump and FSB centrifugal pump. They are mainly used for durability, convenience and high efficiency. It has strong corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, no aging, non-toxic and non-decomposition. It has the advantages of wide performance parameters, high efficiency, compact structure, simple maintenance, energy saving, etc., avoiding running, running, dripping and leaking in production.
Fluoroplastic centrifugal pump design features1. Based on the design of the traditional corrosion-resistant magnetic pump, the structure of the parts is optimized and the magnetic eddy current is eliminated. Strong magnetic torque makes the product efficient and energy-saving.
2. The IMD magnetic pump adopts a back-pull structure, which can easily carry out internal maintenance and parts replacement without dismantling the pipeline, which is convenient for daily maintenance and maintenance work.
3. IMD-F magnetic pump isolation sleeve is made of polyetheretherketone filled carbon fiber, which has high-strength chemical function, no magnetic loss and high pressure. In case of contact between the outer magnet and the isolation sleeve, there will be no sparks to ensure safe use.
Fluoroplastic centrifugal pump product advantages1. Two compression molding methods are used for lining and high temperature annealing process, which can fully release the internal stress of the lining plastic and avoid cracking. At the same time, the lining plastic and the metal surface are more closely attached, even if working in a high temperature environment, the lining layer is still firm and stable (the all-plastic shell is made of fluorine alloy, so this process is not required).
2. The magnetic rotor in the magnetic pump uses computer-controlled magnetization technology, which is divided into two types: strong magnetic and weak magnetic. The configuration of the weak magnetic rotor has certain advantages in price, and is suitable for low flow, low power conditions or conditions with low technical requirements (such as: college laboratories, etc.).
3. The internal and external magnets of each fluoroplastic magnetic pump have been tested and corrected for dynamic balance to ensure the accurate precision of the magnetic pump equipment.
4. Like the inner magnet, the outer magnet of the fluorine plastic magnetic pump is divided into weak ferrite and high-grade strong magnet NdFeB. Magnetic pumps equipped with ferrite magnets have certain advantages in price and are suitable for working conditions with low technical requirements.
5. Equipped with PEEK (polyetheretherketone) reinforced sleeve, although the PPS (polyphenylene sulfide) reinforced sleeve has high mechanical strength, high temperature resistance, and chemical resistance, the PEEK (polyetheretherketone) reinforced sleeve is obviously better. The pressure resistance of ordinary PPS reinforcement sleeve is only 1.6Mpa, and the pressure resistance of PEEK reinforcement sleeve can reach 3Mpa. Generally used in high-end machinery, nuclear engineering and aviation and other technologies.
6. For the fluoroplastic magnetic pump anti-abrasive parts, there are various material configurations to meet the requirements of different working conditions. Customers can consult our company in detail.
7. Equipped with YE3 high-efficiency energy-saving motor with secondary energy consumption, the power consumption is ultra-low. Although the price is slightly more expensive than the YX3 motor, the daily energy saving can reach 3%-8%.